INFORUM.com | WDAZ.com

WDAY: The News Leader

Published May 07, 2014, 05:11 PM

A popular Chinese restaurant in Moorhead caught on fire, but should be reopened Thursday

Moorhead, MN (WDAY TV) - A small fire forced a popular Moorhead restaurant to shut down today.

By: WDAY Staff Reports , WDAY

Moorhead, MN (WDAY TV) - A small fire forced a popular Moorhead restaurant to shut down today.

Before 4 this morning, alarms went off at the China Buffet in the Eastern Shopping mall on highway 10.

A pan of fried tempura ignited and set off the restaurant's sprinklers.

The fire was contained to one kitchen wall, but sprinklers drenched the dining room carpets and tiled floors.

The restaurant will open again tomorrow.

Tags: